The other day, I noticed that Clara's eyes seemed to have a rash under them. My mom reminded me that I had put eye makeup on them for Halloween. I said, "But I told them to go and wash it off that night. I'm surprised that it would still create a reaction after washing it off." So I asked Clara again if she washed the makeup off that night and this is the conversation that ensued:
Me: Did you wash it off with soap and water?
Clara: Well, with water and Hailey used alcohol.
Me: Alcohol?
Hailey: I didn't use alcohol.
Clara: Uh huh.
Me: Hailey, please tell me exactly what you used so that I know if I need to take her to the doctor or not.
Hailey: I just used some Windex to wipe it off.
Me: Windex? Hailey, that's a cleaning supply full of chemicals, not something you use to take makeup off.
No comments:
Post a Comment