Sunday, February 14, 2016

Another Closet Reorganization

Brian and I have spent the last 3-4 weeks working on our master bedroom closet reorganization project.  We are sooo glad to have it done!  We've been wanting to do this for a couple years now!

Before...we had already taken the majority of the clothes and stuff out before I realized I forgot to take a before picture!

We started out with a vision, had to make a few changes here and there, and then Brian got to work building.  One of the biggest changes was using unfinished wood vs. finished wood.  We saved ourselves half the amount using unfinished wood!

We chose to put contact paper down on the shelves instead of painting everything.  I didn't think our clothes taking on a paint odor would be a good thing.  Brian also drilled holes on both boards to make almost all of the shelves adjustable.

The smaller cubbies are for our shoes.

We already had the belt hanger and tie hanger, so no work was needed there.

All finished and put back together!

We are really happy with how it turned out.

We made the cubbies on the right wide enough to fit our laundry baskets.

I found this hat organization idea on Pinterest.  So much better than hanging them off a hanger!

No comments:

Post a Comment