Wednesday, January 21, 2015
Potty Mishap
Clara was dancing around like she needed to go potty, so I said, "Go get on the potty before you have an accident." She went running in there but kept calling for her cousin Laura (who I watch before and after school), "Warla! Warla!" I said, "What do you need Laura for?" She said, "I want to show her how I can use the potty without the potty seat." By this time, both Hailey and Laura have come to the bathroom door to see what she wants. Clara steps on the stool, pulls down her pants, and sits down, falling straight into the toilet bowl. Here's the picture: she's holding onto the edge of the seat with her hands, her body is folded in half with her knees touching her chest, her feet are hanging in mid-air over the front, and she has a look on her face of mortification and confusion. She's also not seeing the humor that's causing Hailey, Laura, and I to laugh out loud. She eventually decides that yes, it might be a little funny. Then she really starts to laugh when Hailey asks me if I'm going to fall into the potty (I had mentioned I also needed to go). I told her that no, unfortunately I can't fit through the seat anymore! Now it's my turn to feel a little mortified!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment