Monday, December 15, 2014

Visiting Santa, Stroll Downtown, & A Christmas Carol Show

Brian's parents came up for a visit this past weekend.  On Saturday, Brian's mom and I did some shopping while Brian and his dad worked on creating wooden support slats for Clara's bed frame.  After lunch, we headed over to our town's downtown area to visit with Santa, take a stroll through town to see the art statues (the theme was the Dickens' era), and watch a live version of "A Christmas Carol" at the local theater.  We went out to eat afterwards.  On Sunday, Brian and I tried out a new church while his parents watched the girls.  After lunch, Brian's mom and I did some more shopping while the guys watched the Colts football game.  After the game, the guys (and little girls) met us at the store.  Brian's parents continued shopping and we drove over to my parents' house to see my aunt, uncle, and cousins who had come up for a quick visit.  It was a busy and very fun weekend!

Telling Santa what they want...



Annual picture with Santa

Looking at the art statues.



I thought they did a nice job with the detail!

Demanding a shiny penny from Scrooge!


Dressing up as people from the Dickens' era at the Dickens' Welcome Center.


Going in to watch the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment