I did a better job of thinning the beets this year, so I've had several grow to a good size.
I need to grab a few more from the farmer's market so I can make some pickled beets.
Our first harvest of green beans amounted to 7 lbs!
So I made some dilly beans. Yum!
Growing and growing!
Herbs are doing very well!
A chipmunk planted sunflower seeds in the garden, so I transplanted them to this spot.
Different view.
I made some blueberry leather with honey instead of sugar. It's really good! I'd like to try some raspberry leather next.
I was so excited with how well the garlic turned out! This is year three from starting it from seed so we'll be able to eat it this year! It's currently in the basement curing for a couple weeks.
Picking raspberries.
I send them out here when they are begging for something to eat.
Another round of beans! I haven't weighed them yet, but my guess is around 11-12 lbs. I plan to can them in the next couple days.













No comments:
Post a Comment