Thursday, March 1, 2018

Weekend Fun

My good friend, Paige (who currently lives in Singapore with her husband and 2 boys), stayed the night with us on Friday night through noon on Saturday before heading back to Singapore after 2 weeks of meetings here in the US.  I love any opportunity I get to spend with her, so I'm glad she has to fly out of Chicago to get wherever she needs to go!  We went over to the Lego Store on Saturday to pick up a lego set that her husband and boys were looking for.  It was back-ordered online (and a lot more expensive to buy in Singapore), so she was excited they had it in the store here!  We ate at Portillo's for lunch and then she left for the airport.  After we got home, we finished working on a tote bag for Hailey's friend, Morgan, who was celebrating her birthday on Sunday.  I made these tote bags for my nieces a few years ago and really liked how they turned out.  Morgan loves llamas, so we found some cute llama material and used my mom's sewing machine to embroider her name on the front.  We think it turned out great!

A St. Patrick's Day kitty all made out of Legos.

Paige and I standing in front of Bass Pro Shop.

Front of the bag.

Lining inside bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment