Sunday, May 14, 2017

Clara Funnies

Clara will call for me from the other room, "Mommy, can you come here, please?"  Usually what she wants is trivial, so I say, "What do you need?"  So, she started responding with, "You to come here."  Well, last night she realized that wasn't working so I hear, "I bet you can't find me, Mom!"  It made me laugh right out loud.  I went in there and she's laying on the couch in plain sight.

This morning's sermon was about the Lord's commandment to honor your mother and father.  They were also teaching this to the kids in Sunday school.  I said to Clara after church was over, "So, did you also learn about honoring your mother and father in Sunday school?"  She said, "Yes, but I don't remember any of it."

On Saturday, the kids were opening up Easter eggs that had candy in them (my sister hadn't gotten the chance to use them at Easter, so we did them as an activity at Hailey's party).  Grandpa (Brian's dad) noticed that there were jelly beans in them.  So, he says, "Clara, I'll give you a dollar for some of your jelly beans."  She said, "Sure, I'll do that."  She brings him a pack of jelly beans, he hands her the dollar, and she walks back to the table and says, "I don't really like jelly beans anyway."

No comments:

Post a Comment