The girls couldn't wait to get in the water!
The water was a little chilly, but that didn't stop them.
Big fish...
Little fish. The bluegill love to swim around your feet, but they never get close enough to touch you.
We had a nice thunderstorm roll through and this beautiful, bright rainbow came out afterwards. It went right down into the lake. It was breath-taking to see!
I love the reflection it made off the water.
One night my dad and I were sitting at the kitchen table working on pinning bugs when I heard a small crash outside and what sounded like seed being scattered on the ground. I asked my dad if it might be the flying squirrels. We turned off the lights and he pointed a flashlight out to the bird feeders and sure enough, there they were! I grabbed my camera and got these shots of them.
Look how flat their tails are.
This was the next night after the thunderstorm went through. They were a little wet. :-)
The one on the left managed to get himself up and underneath the glass part of the feeder. It was pretty funny to watch him.
Brian took the girls out fishing one morning. They love to use their small poles to catch the bluegill.
We took a boat ride the last night we were there and saw these Merganser ducks. They are really neat looking ducks!
There were three of them swimming together. My guess would be the mother, father, and offspring.













No comments:
Post a Comment