I feel bad that I haven't posted much lately. We've been busy, but with lots of little things and nothing that seemed to be that "blog-worthy". I'm sure you don't really want to read about the endless amounts of time we've spent shoveling snow from our driveway. Winter doesn't seem to want to release its grip here. We've gotten some random days of 50 degree weather in the past two weeks, so I hope that means Spring is right around the corner! Otherwise, we've been attending meetings for the activities we're participating in (Club Mom, Girl Scouts, 4-H), working on genealogy, planning a Spring Break vacation, buying new furniture for the family room (our latest bout with the stomach flu ended the long life of our couch...we needed a new one, but were trying to wait a little bit longer), and keeping up with Hailey's schoolwork (she has a lot of it)! We do have some fun things coming up, so I promise the blog will get busier very soon! Stay tuned! Here are a couple pictures from this past week.
Yes, I would imagine you'd have to be pretty tired to fall asleep like this!
My nephew, Adam, had lots to tell Hailey the other night when she was holding him.
No comments:
Post a Comment