Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Watching in Slow Motion


I watched this happen in slow motion tonight when a really strong storm moved through.  The Weather Channel said 60 mph winds were reported.  It's the worst feeling when you know the outcome of what you're watching and you can't do anything to stop it!  I had gone to see how big the hail was that we could hear hitting the house and saw the grill tipping back off its front legs and into the railing.  Then I saw the chair moving across the deck and the table tip over.  The glass just chattered in a split second.  You can tell that even the umbrella pole is bent slightly.  We looked out front and 4 trash cans were in the middle of the road.  Our neighbor said another neighbor's front door blew open (just like we had happen earlier this year).  These storms have been crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment